Many hose applications can be hazardous to operate personal or create environmental damage if the hose fails.
- Do you have a hose management system in place to ensure you minimize any chances of a hose failure?
- If a hose fails on your site, what will the downtime cost be to your business?
HCD recommends that hose assemblies be pressure tested and certified before use and thereafter on a regular basis. We will either test hoses at our facility or at the customer’s site using our mobile hose testing rig.
We test to the appropriate NZ or International Standards and these can include NAHAD (National Association of Hose and Accessories Distributors).
Hose Testing can include:
- Pressure Testing
- Electrical Continuity Testing
- Vacuum Testing
- Visual Inspections
Online Hose Management Programme.
Once hoses are tested and certified, HCD offers a free listing of the certification and hose detail on it is online hose testing web page.
Each customer is provided with a password to enter a dedicated site listing all hoses tested by HCD. You can view all your hoses, their history and specifications at the click of a button.
The service also includes a customer prompt if the hose is to be retested by a set time.
The advantages of our exclusive online hose management programme are:
- Available online 24/7
- Test Certificates can be printed out at any time by the customer.
- Customers with multiple sites can view hoses assemblies for each site.
- Automatic prompt for retesting at the customers prescribed time interval.
- Full history for each hose assembly can be viewed and a performance improvement plan implemented.
- Assists management with Occupational Health and Safety requirements and obligations.
- Risk Reduction and Preventative Maintenance
IMPORTANT: Any hoses that fail a test can be promptly repaired or replaced to ensure the hose is compliant with the site standards.
Please contact HCD for further information and how your business can benefit from a reliable hose management programme.
The InfoChip solution enables manufacturers, distributors and end-users to work together to efficiently manage the certification, tracking and inspection of industrial assets from cradle to grave. InfoChip’s partners and clients include equipment manufacturers, distributors and inspection companies, delivering innovative safety tracking solutions to users worldwide. This results in reduced costs and liability, as well as enhanced safety and customer relationships.
Click here for client access