Unplanned and unscheduled stoppages are costly but a strong monitoring programme backed by smart planning will reduce risk and cost.
We conduct site surveys to help us to better understand and assist our customers in managing their equipment
After 25+ years our teams have seen it all. Professional installation is key to our customers success and we guarantee our workmanship.
SALES & SERVICE
We boast the most experienced conveyor sales specialists in the business and back this with a full range and quality service workmanship
Working closely with our manufacturers by monitoring and testing our products has led to a strong relationship with our design engineers and ensures good technical support
INNOVATION & DESIGN
Our team spend more time at the coal face than anyone else in the business. We take what we see and look for innovative ideas to improve our customers conveyor systems.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Belting - Industrial, Food and Packaging
- Splicing, Repairs and Installation
- Site Surveys and Preventative Maintenance
- Drum and Pulley Lagging
- Rollers, Scrapers and Hardware
- Fasteners and Adhesives
- Rubber Lining and Wear Components
- Sheet Rubber and Insertion
- Gaskets, Seals and Mouldings
- Hoses, Fittings and Clamps