Many hose applications can be hazardous to operating personal or create environmental damage if the hose fails.
- Do you have a hose management system in place to ensure you minimize any chances of a hose failure?
- If a hose fails on your site, what will the down time cost be to your business?
HCD recommends that hose assemblies be pressure tested and certified before use and thereafter on a regular basis. We will either test hoses at our facility or at the customer’s site using our mobile hose testing rig.
We test to the appropriate NZ or International Standards and these can include NAHAD (National Association of Hose and Accessories Distributors).
Hose Testing can include:
- Pressure Testing
- Electrical Continuity Testing
- Vacuum Testing
- Visual Inspections
On Line Hose Management Programme.
Click here for client access (login required)
Once hoses are tested and certified, HCD offers a free listing of the certification and hose detail on its on line hose testing web page.
Each customer is provided with a password to enter a dedicated site listing all hoses tested by HCD. You can view all your hoses, their history and specifications at the click of a button.
The service also includes a customer prompt if the hose is to be re tested by a set time.
The advantages of our exclusive online hose management programme are:
- Available online 24/7
- Test Certificates can be printed out at anytime by the customer.
- Customers with multiple sites can view hoses assemblies for each site.
- Automatic prompt for re testing at the customers proscribed time interval.
- Full history for each hose assembly can be viewed and a performance improvement plan implemented.
- Assists management with Occupational Health and Safety requirements and obligations.
- Risk Reduction and Preventative Maintenance
IMPORTANT: Any hoses that fail a test can be promptly repaired or replaced to ensure the hose is compliant with the site standards.
Please contact HCD for further information and how your business can benefit from a reliable hose management programme.